THEN (Doesn't my dad look like he was 14 years old? & I think my Mom must have worn a size 1 when she was married)

NOW (Just as good looking as ever! However, I am sure I was never the cause of any of that grey hair!!)
I just want to let my Mom and Dad know how much I love them and appreciate all that they do for not just me, but everyone. They are great examples of people who serve others and have charity. They work harder than anyone I know. They are extremely selfless. Their testimonies of the gospel are strong and it shows. When they have time, they know how to have fun. Their patience is unbelievable. They have friends everywhere they go. I am so blessed to have them for my parents and grandparents to my children. I truly admire them, look up to them and strive to be more like them.
I just want to let my Mom and Dad know how much I love them and appreciate all that they do for not just me, but everyone. They are great examples of people who serve others and have charity. They work harder than anyone I know. They are extremely selfless. Their testimonies of the gospel are strong and it shows. When they have time, they know how to have fun. Their patience is unbelievable. They have friends everywhere they go. I am so blessed to have them for my parents and grandparents to my children. I truly admire them, look up to them and strive to be more like them.
Thanks Mom & Dad
&
Happy Anniversary!








1 comment:
Beautiful pictures. I loved getting to know your parents while we lived in Texas. They are wonderful people.
Post a Comment