Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Horror at Homecoming" Murder Mystery Party

You're invited to go back to high school and join us for a night of Murder, Mystery and Fun. The setting is a High School Homecoming dance and everyone will have a part to play, so get out those old 80's prom dresses/suits and get ready for a night o'fun! Dinner will be provided. Adults only this time!


Total craziness. We had so much fun. Steve played the part of the High School Football Coach and of all things, I tried to play the part of the Captain of the High School Cheerleading Squad. Steve wore a skinny tie and pegged his pants. I wore my high school prom dress. {I know that sounds amazing, well, It wasn't all the way zipped up in the back. In fact, it wasn't even close. But hey, it served it's purpose.}
Me and My DateI just have to say that Jana and David Rice went all out for this. They even painted this backdrop on their front entrance wall. They had the high school name in vinyl lettering on the soap pump in the bathroom. They turned their garage into an old 80's hang out with all the appetizers. Tons of food for dinner. And the homecoming dance hall looked great. They know how to party!

1 comment:

Spendy said...

You guys look adorable! Do you even want to hear that? But it's true! What a fun party! I should do one with my friends... 90s style!