Monday, February 22, 2010

Our First Visitors

After our trip to San Diego for Benson's Baby Blessing we brought Grandma & Grandpa Spendlove home with us to spend a few days and to show them around our new home. Like always we enjoy their company. They have been named our 1st Bakersfield Visitors. We took them out to Famous Dave's BBQ, where they served the yummy stuff up on a big tin garbage lid with a nice big role of paper towels. I don't think there was anything left. Then in honor of Grandpa's Birthday, we had dessert.






Our 2nd Honorary visitor was Sarah. We are so thankful she was able to take the time off work and drove out to spend that time with us. The kids were in school and things were a little crazy, but she was also able to visit some other friends while she was here. We even had one over for dinner. Thanks Sarah for being such a wonderful Aunt. I almost didn't get a picture of her here. This was just before she headed out and only Lauren was home and still in her pajamas.
Hope to see you all again soon here and ANYONE else who wants to visit.....you are welcomed!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I am sooo jealous that you ate at Famous Daves. We ate there alll the time when we lived in Utah. Are you on their birthday email list?

Spendy said...

Aw man! I didn't know you were giving out special visitor titles... I might have to shoot for something like "First Summer Visitor"! :)