Sunday, August 8, 2010

Aaronic Priesthood

Ethan's Special Day Photo Shoot




Ethan: I was excited to get the priesthood and to pass the sacrament. I was glad that my dad was my teacher. And thankful that Grandpa was able to be there to stand in the circle. When my dad was ordaining me to the priesthood it felt good but everyone's hands on my head were heavy.

Steve: I can't believe this day has finally come. Ethan was very ready to make this move and take on this responsibility and it's great to now see him passing the sacrament. It was nice having my folks up that weekend and having my dad stand in the circle. I hope and fully expect that Ethan will continue on this path and make many good and important choices in the coming years.

Dad, Grandpa, Bishop Henderson, Lyle Henderson and Carter Lancaster all stood in the circle. We missed having more family and wished they could have been a part of this special day, too.

No comments: