Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby Spendlove in 3D

Since I was given another chance, there are a few things I am going to do different or just do because I can now. One of those is a 3D ultrasound.

Here is Baby Jacob 3D Style. {7 months along}Gotta love those chubby cheeks!

Just so YOU know we are 100% sure he is all boy!

Sucking his thumb!
Some cute tongue action!
Both of his hands, pretty sure all 10 fingers are there!
Hand and Foot Action!
Still holding on to that Big Spendlove Foot!

Maybe he'll be an gymnast with that flexibility!
Just a little nudge to let me know he is still there and he wants out!

5 comments:

Marti said...

These are absolutely incredible! He even looks like a Spendlove and of course I love the name. Sorry for the charlie horse cramps and the heartburn, the 2 things I miss the least about being pregnant. So excited for you and your family. I bet Rachel and Lauren are excited. I bet they will be little momies for baby Jacob.

Marci said...

That is crazy! You can totally tell what he looks like! I can't wait to see him for real :-)!

Sarah said...

So fun to see these 3D pics of Jacob. He's a cutie, can't wait to meet him in 8 wks or so.

Amber said...

I LOVE the 3D pictures. I feel like you can really tell what he is going to look like. (I think he looks a lot like Lauren; but that's just me) I can't believe how soon he is coming.

San Diego Spendloves said...

What amazing technology! He is beautiful.