Since I am not moving around like I used to be able to or want to, I decided that carving pumpkins was going too much for me. It is lots of fun and all while we are doing it, but I just couldn't think about having to clean it all up. So, we made prepackaged Halloween Gingerbread houses. The kids didn't know we were doing this instead of....but it was one of our better evenings together. The boys worked so well together putting their house together and so did the girls. It almost brought tears to my eyes how well they were getting along. It was a great night and the houses look great. Now they just want to blow them up like we do with our Christmas Gingerbread houses, except you can't get firecrackers here.
The Girls Finished Product
The Boys Finished Product
Working together and loving it!!
What Team Work!!
Not quite as messing as pumpkins!!
1 comment:
I hope you were able to put some firecrackers to use on these gingerbread houses.
Post a Comment