Saturday, August 27, 2011

Brad & Becca's Wedding {San Diego Temple}

The first of the Spendlove Grandkids got married. WooooHoooo! It was a beautiful San Diego Day. Brad & Becca were both beaming. I really don't think I have ever seen a happier couple. They were totally googoo gaga over each other. It was wonderful. So glad we were able to be apart of the happy celebration. The San Diego Temple is amazing!

These 2 pictures I stole from Anelise Photography .  I really wanted to upload the video they made.  It was so so cute. 

Cousin Andy taking charge of all the grandkids during the wedding ceremony.
My Boys
The Girls

Lauren giving one of her famous hugs to Uncle Scott.
Me and My Beautiful Niece Emily


Yay!  They are officially married.  Happy Happy Day!

The Reception...
Picture with the happy couple.
Our Dancing Grandma.
Dancing Cousins - Andy is the best!
Nothing like the rhythm that these little boys have.
Spendlove's really do know how to dance or just have fun.





Jacob & Emerson
Someone is getting caught with they hands in the candy jar.

The happy and beautiful parents of the groom.
Sibling picture with Elder Chris Spendlove.

No comments: