A little up close and personal. Too bad this wasn't U2 or Coldplay or ........
Ok, so maybe this group might have had a little more fun than us.
A trip to St. George wouldn't be complete without a stop in Las Vegas to do a LITTLE shopping at the outlet malls, which we did. We were able to stay in a friend of a friend's home for two nights just outside of St. George. My sleeping buddy was Renee and late night laughing sessions and discussions are priceless. Since room and board was free, we found that there was some good shopping in St. George too. This is where I discovered Tai Pan Trading. It fulfilled my void of Hobby Lobby, which I LOVE. It was on this trip that I also discovered these Pink Frosted Granny B's cookies. I discovered that I never want to have another one again. Nutrition Facts per cookie: 500 calories and 22.5 grams of fat. Oh, YUM!!!!
Something that always adds a nice touch to a Girls Trip is going to the temple. We were able to attend the St. George Temple. Loved it ladies. Thank You!!!!
Not sure how I got away without taking a picture of my van packed with 7 ladies, all their luggage for 2 nights and all their shopping. All I have to say is, good thing we decided to bring along the carrier for the top of the car. And Thank You Steve for letting me take the car!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment