Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend 2012 + Santa Paula Ward Anniversary

Some more great cousin time and G and G Spendlove's house.  We headed over to the Santa Paula Ward 50th Anniversary.  Didn't get any pictures but we recieved a cd with lots of older pictures of the ward. We had a nice chili cookoff out side and then went inside to hear all the former bishops testimonies and to watch a nice slide show of the past 50 years in the Santa Paula ward.  There is some great history there.   

 
Lauren got to celebrate her birthday with some cousins.

We spent Monday at the beach.  The weather was actually pretty nice.  I have noticed that the beaches here on the Pacific Coast are always windy and cold.  Haven't experienced my ideal beach day yet.  But I think I could have actually put on a swimsuit this time. We went to the beach with Stu and Kathy and Steve and Marnie Jenkins. 

 


No comments: