Well this was quite the production for us and little miss Lauren. She is our dancing queen and so we signed her up with the Civic Dance Center for ballet lessons to start. It turns out ballet is a little to boring for her. She loves the hippity hop kind of moves. And she is pretty good at it too. But she stuck with the ballet class so she could be in the big Sleeping Beauty Dance Gala. It was very well done and so glad she was able to be a part of something like this. She worked hard on remembering her dance and loved getting all dressed up however, when it came time to actually go on stage, we almost had a meltdown. I stayed with her as long as I could and used every method in the book to try and get her to let go of me. Then we called Dad who was in the audiance waiting for the show to start and after a lot of tears and a few other mom's words of encouragement, I was able to leave and just cross my fingers that I would be able to see her come out on the stage.
AND of course she did a great job. So proud of her!!! We love our beautiful bunny ballerina!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment