Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rachel Student of the Month- February 2013

This is always an honor to get a phone call from your child's teacher letting you know that they are being honored today during an assembly. And it never fails that I get a call from Rachel's teacher every year. I love this girls dedication. She deserves to get student of the month. So proud of her!!!

This is what her teacher said about her: Rachel is our 6th Grade Student Body Treasurer. She is a responsible student and I can always rely on her to follow directions and to be an example. Rachel is a respectful student who is always on time and ready to learn each day. She strives to do her best in all that she does. On top of being responsible and respectful, Rachel is also honest. She will always tell me when my jokes are not funny. Thank you Rachel for being a great student.
 

 




No comments: