



We were able to take our Cub Scouts to the FOX 26 Station and participate in their webcast for the day. (June 4, 2008) Apparently we were suppose to be on the next morning news, but I didn't watch the news from 5-9am to see it. It was way cool. We had 13 boys and we had a great time. One of FOX 26 Meteorologist, Dr. Jim Siebert, is in our Stake and he worked it out with his producer so that we could come. After the webcast the boys earned their Weather Belt Loop as we took a tour and asked the weatherman lots of questions. It has been fun being able to work with Ethan during his scouting experience. I even think I am getting the hang of the whole 13 or so boy thing.






3 comments:
Wow Melissa and Ethan, that sounds like it was a cool outing. I can't imagine being a den mother but I bet the boys love having you to help them out.
Ethan, Uncle Shawn is VERY jealous! Once upon a time I wanted to be a meteorologist (weatherman) but the first Physics class I took was too hard.
Ok,What is with the outgrown Mohawk Mr Ethan? Or should I be asking dear old Dad that question?
Post a Comment