

We finally shaved the overgrown mohawk (as referred to by Uncle Shawn & Aunt Brooke) off. I was giving Ethan a buzz and like I usually do I let the boys enjoy a few rebel moments with a mohawk before I finish the job. This time Ethan asked if he could keep it just for one swim meet. Okay, why not, but it has to be off by Sunday. Saturday came and he wanted to show his cousins at cousin's camp on Monday his do. So for some strange reason we let him go to church with his hair slicked down as flat as we could get it. It looked great. (ha ha) Well cousin's camp came and went along with about 2 more swim meets before I was able to get to his hair. He can now say he had an overgrown mohawk for about 2 weeks. Let's hope we won't have to really deal with hair issues like this in the future.






1 comment:
What's up Ethan with a mohawk? It actually looked cute for a short time. You're looking very grown up.
Post a Comment