Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Cousin IAN Daniel Cocker Spaniel

Ian Daniel Cocker Spaniel stands for "all boy". We love the enthusiasm he has about being so adventurous everywhere he goes. He is a great companion for our "all boy" Matthew. We hope he has a wonderful birthday full of all kinds of adventure and excitement. We miss you and love you tons!

Nothing like eating hot dogs on the dock with your feet dangling in the water.

Or hanging out outside in your pajamas, playing with lizards.


3 comments:

Marci said...

I must say I'm really impressed that you are able to keep up with all these birthdays! We don't even have any cousins yet (although I keep pushing for some) and just the aunts and uncles are hard enough :-)!

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Cute post about Ian Daniel, he is all boy and looking more and more like his dad. I'm glad he and Matthew got to play together in TX