Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Mandi

Aunt Mandi is like SuperWoman. She is good at "everything" and manages to do "everything". She has four children. She homeschools. She teaches online classes. She is an Achievement Day leader & Relief Society teacher. She helps her husband with his Real Estate. She has beautiful handwriting. She extremely talented when it comes to anything crafty. She is very patient, you have to be if your married to my WONDERFUL brother Eric. She is a very good cook. It is her house you want to be at for all the holidays. She is very spontaneous and loves to have a good time.

One memory I have with her is singing Karaoke, Madonna's Material Girl, with her in the middle of a mall.

She also manages to get out of every picture I take. I don't know why, because she is also very beautiful. So I am having to go way back for this birthday post. We Love Ya Mandi!!!

This was the picture I was thinking of just posting. (It was all I thought I had without having to scan some really old ones)

Then I found this one.


Happy Birthday, Mandi!

No comments: