
"Be not weary in well-doing for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great.D&C 64:33
I don't think anyone quotes this scripture more than Grandpa does. And he does it in such a way that all his children know how proud he is of them and how they are raising his grandchildren. He even went as far as printing it out and framing it for each of them for a Christmas present one year. He also just quoted it in his prayer that he gave at Rachel & Matthew's Baptism and it is something that we all appreciate.
Since I have known him he hasn't been a man of many words, due to his Parkinson's Disease, but you know from what he does say how much he loves you.
We love you Grandpa!






3 comments:
This was a very tender post Melissa. Thanks.
Dad is wonderful.
What a wonderful scripture to quote. I see your family doing exactly what is says!
Thank you Melissa. That was a very nice post about dad/grandpa.
Post a Comment