Aunt Brooke made us a great BBQ chicken sandwich dinner. Thank you so much. During our stay here we were also able to have Scone Cutters. It used to be mine and Steve's favorite, but this time turned out to be a bummer. So we may have to rethink that.
A Utah Spring Break also wouldn't be complete without a little snow, okay, ALOT OF SNOW. The Bakersfield Spendlove crew is not equipped with snow clothing, but we tried and of course I left my coat at home and I am the cold wimp {so is Lauren}. Everyone else enjoyed the snow no matter how cold and wet they were.
We were able to borrow some sleds from Shawn and Brooke's friends and found a nice hill. Sledding is fun stuff. Rachel sledded for a while but then spent her time focused on a snow man. I have never seen anyone work so hard. It was fun watching her. It was also fun watching the twins never quit. Isaac loved the sled. Austin loved snowboarding.
Breakfast with Isaac
Breakfast with Austin
Sweet Cousins







No comments:
Post a Comment