Steve got a phone call this morning telling me that Rachel was being awarded student of the month for her class. Mrs. Tindell had forgotten to tell me earlier. So, we rushed to school just in time to see her be awarded. This week during her parent/teacher conference, Mrs. Tindell, just ranted and raved about how wonderful Rachel is. She has even put Rachel in some of her Gate kids activities. She has all A+'s and like always is loved by her teacher. This is what her principal read about her that her teacher wrote:
I am honored to nominate Rachel Spendlove as the Student of the Month from my class. I admire Rachel tremendously for her incredible diligence and scholarliness. Rachel always gives her best effort in everything she does. She is very thoughtful in her work. Rachel is also a good friend to all in our class. She is a kind girl who cares about others. I know that with all of these wonderful qualities that Rachel will surely succeed in all of her endeavors. Congratulations Rachel !!!
8 years ago







1 comment:
Way to go Rachel. She truly is a very special individual.
Post a Comment