Carpinteria Beach
Hat Model
Typical Boy, doesn't really care how messy he is. And not sure about these faces!!
Jacob's new golf cart. Our neighbor, Parker, personally gave his this to Jacob as he has out grown it. It was really sweet of him.
Best Buddies!
Bathtime!
Jacob found my lipstick in my purse.
Nighty Night!
I think he likes Nutella, too!
Bubbles! (one of his first words)
What are these two up to?
The play ground.
Ice cream cone and all.
Looks like a food artist.
If you can't find Jacob he might be in here. Uh Oh!
Loves all things, tractor, truck, airplane and train related.
And he loves helping Dad in the garage.
Even when he is sick, he is still cute and silly.
HI!






1 comment:
Jacob is such a cute little guy. I love all these pics. Hopefully I'll find time to visit you guys soon.
Post a Comment