We talked Rachel into signing up for Soccer this year because we thought she could be on her friend Shea's team. Well, it turns out you can't make that kind of request. But it is okay because Rachel is loving it. I think she loves the fact that it is an all girl team and that her twin brother Matthew is not the star player, she is. She made at least 4 goals her first game. I don't know what the final score was, but it was fun to see her having fun and getting so excited. She is #37 on the Green Gators. Tonight at practice I heard one of the dad's say that Rachel has some power legs. We love that Spendlove gene. Here is Rachel showing us some of her quick moves.






3 comments:
4 goals in one game?! Impressive!
Go Rachel!! Wish Grandma and Grandps S. were there to cheer you on.
Power legs... Spendlove gene... yet another thing Rachel and I can bond over! ;)
Post a Comment