Saturday, February 14, 2009

After Baptism Visitors

After the baptism our family all came back to our house for a carnitas lunch, which is turning into a tradition now. We love having company.

The kids were thoroughly entertained

I must have just followed baby Matthew around all day with my camera.





My brother Scott and his family were able to stay a while longer, so we were able to spend some good time with them. Steve & Etan took Scott on a nice bike ride at Stephen F. Austin State Park, while the rest of us went to watch Matthew play another basketball win. And then we were just able to relax the rest of the evening. Wow!! that was nice.





I am not quite sure what these girls were doing, but I am going to call it "Princess Training" by Rachel.


I love this picture, Kassity is the limber princess.Rachel and her court of princesses.
Here is proof that Steve, Scott & Ethan had a good time riding.



I love what the Wii can make you do. You're looking good Scott.


No comments: