Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet Matthew

Dear, Mitchell
I hope your excited Mitchell.
This is a special moment for you.
When I was baptized I felt glad and happy.
And I hope you will to.
Let me tell you about my baptism I thought it was the best choice id ever made in my life.
Getting the Holy Ghost was all so the best gift id ever gotten in my life.
The Holy Ghost will help you in your trials
and when you need it to help you.
When you get baptized by Scott your dad
you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost after you get baptized Mitchell.
Be for this ends id like to say a scripture its in mark 16: 16 its says
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved
but he that believeth not shall be damned.
in the name of Jesus Christ a men.



Love Matthew





Matthew sat down at the computer a few days before Mitchell's baptism and started typing this sweet letter. He did it all by himself, only having to ask me how to spell a few words.


And it is perfect. It made me cry and he said it is sure to make Aunt Kari cry.



No comments: