Friday, April 3, 2009

Cute Papers from Matthew

This is Matthew and Harry the Monkey. He is Mrs. Shoebroek's class pet and it was Matthew's turn to bring him home and take care of him. I am sure he Harry liked our home the best. Matthew would make any pet the happiest pet ever. The cutest part was when Matthew brushed Harry's Hair. He needs/wants a pet soooo bad.

Matthew 3-30-09

My dream.
I had a dream it was about me an a monkey, tiger, dog, cat, hours, bird, snaks, that were wild. And I touched one. It all happened in a jungle called Madikasgar. it made me love amimals so much that my fravirit place is the zoo.


Matthew 4-2-09

School
I cind of like school. My foravorit subject is math. Math is my foraverit becouse I am good at it even times 12x12=144. I like P.E. it is fun. I love to go home so much.



No comments: