Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THE Preschool


I have absolutely loved the "Little Saints" Preschool at Grace Christian Church that Lauren has attended this year. And I adore her teacher, Ms. Nikki and Lauren loves her. All her classmates in the Froggy Class have been so fun to get to know and she has learned so much. It has been a wonderful experience for all of us. I have no complaints whatsoever and would recommend this preschool to everyone.

However, do you remember Lauren's Preschool Class Picture post? I tried to get a cute picture of her before she went to school for her class picture after I curled her hair and we picked out her cute little school dress outfit. She was just acting her cute little silly self. Well, I don't mind that the preschool didn't have a professional photographer come and take the picture ,

BUT someone could have done better than this. Lauren was even standing still and they couldn't get a picture of her, everyone has red eyes, the students are not standing in even rows and the color is even weird. Lauren even asked, "Where's Me?"


Here are just some other cute preschool pics of little miss Lauren!

Ms. Nikki's Frog Class
Ms. Nikki, Katie, Matthew, Sophia, Lauren, Ryan, Carson, Ella & Abby
{sorry, just a little venting, I do appreciate the gift and the CD we recieved of pictures throughout the year}

4 comments:

Jennie said...

That's awful. I feel bad for the both of you.

Amber said...

Wow...it is a pretty bad picture. I laughed when I looked at it because I don't think they could have made it worse if the tried. It is almost comical. Vent away, this is definitely a worthy cause.

Marci said...

I was glad you warned me about how bad it was :-)...now I don't feel so bad about not dressing Ella cuter for it!

Anonymous said...

Major bummer! She's such a beautiful girl.