Friday, May 22, 2009

Sailing Into 6th Grade

This was Ethan's Big 5th Grade celebration. They held the 5th Grade party at the Cinco Ranch Beach Club and they had our friend Sean Dolan, DJ. Look him up if you ever need his services!! He was awesome!!!

Ethan was surprised to find out that I was going to be a chaperon at his party. He just asked me to not stalk him. He jumped right out of the car and was way ahead of me in line. I was feeling great!!!

They had everything decorated so nice. I had fun chatting with the other moms. I asked Ethan if sometime during the party he would take a picture with me at the photo spot. And he came up to me when he was ready and I got my picture. Thank You Ethan. You made me proud.

When we got there, Ethan headed straight for the diving board where he pretty much stayed the whole time. He did stop to do a little bit of fun line dancing with Mr. DJ. But then he was back the diving boards. He didn't even stop to eat. Although, they really didn't have much that he could eat anyway.

I left early to head on over to Lauren's graduation, but when I came back to get him his arms were full of fun goodies. He had a great time!


No comments: