

Ethan dictating to Mom: "One day I went to Hobby Lobby and I saw these little packets full of string and I decided since I had money in my pocket I would buy it. When we went home I opened the package and we searched lanyard instructions on the internet and I found a really good website called www.boondoggleman.com and from then on I've been making them. Now I sell them. I can do special orders. So if you want to buy one, email my mom." Ethan has become quite creative with his lanyard keychains and has already made over $60. We are impressed with him and his ability to teach others how to make them also. I like the fact that it keeps my kids busy doing something besides watching TV.






2 comments:
These bring back memories. I never did well on them but my brother was great at it
How cute! I totally sold lanyards when I was in 4th grade, but I didn't make anywhere close to $60 so he must be GOOD :-)!
Post a Comment