I am always walking by my computer and checking my email in hopes of some great and exciting news from my family and friends and every once in a while I get lucky. It has become a bad habit and waste of my time, because once I get online I somehow get stuck to my uncomfortable computer chair and can't seem to get away. So I thought I would do something useful during those times when I am stuck....
I can't believe I just started a blog and I love it. I love reading and learning all about my really cool family and friends on their blogs. I am looking at this as my journal writing and scrapbooking time, which I never had before, but it sounds good. So here goes!
I am actually going to back up a little, because aside from the wonderful everyday happenings in our home, I have had a few life changing experiences recently that I want to share.
8 years ago






1 comment:
YAY!! I'm so excited you've started a blog. You're going to be great at it and become addicted just like the rest of us. ;)
Post a Comment