Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lauren's Three 4th Birthday Parties






Lauren is very proud that she had 3 birthday parties. She had her first one at Joy School with cupcakes she help decorate. Her second one was with all of her friends from church. There are a lot that are her age and we invited them all to a Splash Party in our backyard. Maybe someday we might be able to invite everyone to a pool party, but doubt it. All 12 kids played so well in the backyard with the big blow up pool, sprinkler, playset, h20 balloons and a few snacks. It was actually kind of relaxing, even in the Houston summer heat. I was very excited to finally get to her family birthday party and give her her present. We gave her an American Girl Doll, which a few years ago I would have never dreamed of buying a doll like that, but a friend of mine talked it up so much I got hooked. I want one for myself! Well, Rachel got one for her birthday and Lauren just loved it, so it was exciting to finally give her her own. And she is in love with her doll. We got them matching dresses and we are going on day #2 of wearing the same dress. I can't believe my baby is 4. Someone just told me that the personality you see in them at 4 is their personality for life, or something like that. At first I cringed, but I wouldn't have her any other way. Happy 4th Birthday Lauren!

No comments: