Saturday, August 9, 2008

Self-Portrait Saturday - Who is Ethan's Mom?



4 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

Those are the cutest pics of both of you!!! :)

Blessed Mama! said...

Wow Melissa! It's amazing how much you two look alike. Both beautiful. Love to see your blog. I'm finally up an running. I'd love to keep in touch. So glad you are getting to know Amber and her family. Isn't she wonderful. Love you!!! Your Cousin... Linda.

Sarah said...

Wow! Neat Melissa, you and Ethan really do look alike in those photos. That's fun to see.

Heather said...

Hey Melissa! It's Heather (Durham) Harris! I found your blog through Laurie Turk's blog...I'm a frequent blog stalker and I am SO glad I found your family's blog!! The kids have grown soooo much it's unreal! I loved looking through the old pictures of Ethan because that's exactly how I remember him! Check out my blog at homeoftheharris.blogspot.com. We're living in Spokane, WA and about to start law school in a couple of weeks... It was SO good to find you!