Sunday, August 3, 2008

Unbelievable, I'm a Winner Again!!!!!

I just found out that I am a Winner. After spending the whole month trying to win a Giveaway on TipJunkie's month long Birthday Celebration Giveaway, I was the last winner. It almost doesn't even matter what I won, I feel like I have worked hard for this, along with so many other blogger mom's, and then to barely make it by winning the last giveaway is so exciting. You can see me now by just picturing someone jumping up and down on the Price is Right just after they won a NEW CAR. Well, I actually won these very cute hair bows for Lauren from Annie's Bananies. Thank you so much. And Thank You TipJunkie.

These are the bows Lauren picked out but in pink, of course.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I think it is about time for you to take a break from the contests so the rest of us have a chance :-)!