Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Cousin Spencer & Happy 1st Birthday Cousin Nephi

Spencer (July 12)
Nephi (July 20)
In keeping with this little tradition that I have started for myself, I have to make this very belated birthday wish. Somehow these two cute little guys slipped through cracks and we didn't wish them a happy birthday on our blog. Sooooo, to try and make it a little extra special, here is what I finally got the kids together to do.


Yeah, it worked!!!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

That is the cutest thing ever. My birthday is December 31st, will they sing for me!

Sarah said...

Silly adorable kids. They had a lot of fun singing. Happy b-day to 2 of my nephews also adorable and silly - Spencer and Nephi

Clinton said...

I can't beleive how grown up Rachel looks! Beautiful! I love the cha cha's...something that only Texans do....just one more reason to love Texas!

-Tami