Monday, May 31, 2010

G&G S & Aunt Sarah Weekend

Steve drove down to SP to pick up G&G S for the weekend. They were able to join us for church on Sunday.



It was a big day in that we got a new member of the Bishopric and a brand new RS presidency, me being the 1st counselor. Can I just say that I have pretty much been in Young Women's my whole life and this is all new to me. But I have been told that Relief Society women are just grown up Young Women. I'm still a lot nervous, but I am really excited to work with this presidency and to actually get to know more people in our ward while serving them.



Sarah joined us later that evening in time for dinner with the sister missionaries. Sister Tatuhaha (?) served in SP where she became extremely fond of Sister Louise Spendlove. So it was fun to see them reunite.



And whenever Grandma Spendlove is around, you can't go to bed until a few games have been played. So Apples to Apples it was. However, we didn't know it wasn't one of her favorites. Well, there is always next time.

After the Memorial Day BBQ, we ALL got in the pool. Yes, Grandpa even enjoyed himself. Great Memories!!! Check out all the happy faces!










1 comment:

Spendy said...

Dad looks SOOOO happy! I love these pictures! So sad I couldn't make it, but I can't wait to see you guys soon enough! :)