My sweet little baby girl is now 6 years old and only wants to be at least twice her age. Lauren is the funnest little girl to be around 95% of the time. If you catch her on the other 5%, I'm sorry. She knows how to make us all happy. I love just looking at her beautiful big eyes and oh so cute smile. She is quite the energetic entertainer and has brought so much love and laughter into our home. One of the things I love about her most is that she loves to snuggle and give lots of hugs and kisses. Since our move, she has been the most sensitive. She really misses her friends, her house, her room and everything about Texas.
I hope she has a wonderful birthday and that this next year is a happy one for her.
I love you Lauren.
1st Birthday
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

5th Birthday







3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Lauren! We've been meaning to send a card, but haven't gotten around to it...we'll make it a goal for the week :-)!
Happy Birthday to Lauren!!! I remember her being a baby when we moved to Katy. that sure went by fast!
Happy Birthday to Lauren!!! You are AMAZING Melissa!!!! What a fantastic mom you are. Can't find your #. Could you call me?! Love you, Your cousin, Linda.
Post a Comment