Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yeah! Another Visitor!

So we had a very special big surprise come through Bakersfield. I got an email the night before from Marci's mom asking me for my phone number because she was going to be driving through and wanted to stop by. It was wonderful to have some Katy blood in our home.

It was the best homesick medicine we could have given Lauren. She has been the child who has had the most difficult time adjusting to our new home. She breaks down in tears all the time because she misses her friends and her house and her room and etc.... So when she found out that her BEST friend was coming, she was in shock. She now however thinks Ella can just come over anytime. They were only able to stay for a short visit, but we were so glad to see them all. Thank you so much Mike and Marci for taking the time to stop by during your quick & busy trip to California.


Poor Ella, I know how hard Lauren's squeezes when giving good hugs.

Addie is getting her good hugs too.


Lauren is wearing her favorite outfit just for Ella. Again, I can't wait for this shirt to get too small and for the "only" jeans phase to wear out.
Silly Faces!
Awwww, my favorite picture.
BFF's
Lauren says this is the Fashion Pose. Marci is the blogging queen. I could probably blame her for my blogging craziness. She even has a recipe blog that I use alot. I only wish I had it ALL together as well as she does. She is also a great photographer and so these pictures are all from her. I didn't even try to take pictures. Thanks again!!


No comments: