Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ladies Cruise to the Bahamas

I am oh so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws that I love very much. My Mother-in-law, I think, is becoming a "cruise-aholic". She and my father-in-law took all their children and spouses on a cruise to Alaska a few years ago and it was fabulous. And this year she took all the women in the family, except for Brooke who just had twin boys, on a cruise to the Bahamas. We had a great time. It wasn't the lounge on the beach, read a book, eat and sleep kind of cruise. There was no time for that, except for the eating part. We stayed up late dancing, mostly latin dancing and woke up early to do all that we could during our time together. I ate escargot for the first time and thought it was pretty good. I went parasailing with Lisa and Rebecca for the first time and loved it. It was like a relaxing swing over the beautiful aqua waters of the ocean. We went snorkeling and saw lots of different fish while enjoying the beautiful underwater world. We did a "little" bit of shopping and picture taking. We also took a bus ride to a nice beach where we were able to enjoy the tropical Bahama atmosphere. My roommate was Kari and we had matching pajamas by accident, it was perfect. We did lots more but the best part was spending time with five of my beautiful sister-in-laws and mother-in-law. I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with them and had a great time sharing experiences with each other as we bonded together. We had a great time creating memories that will last a lifetime and taking a break from our great lives at home. I have truly been blessed with a wonderful family.
{There is no way to just pick a few pictures}




















































1 comment:

Louise said...

Great slide show. It brings back wonderful memories. Thanks