Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lauren's Joy School Graduation



This was a fun year of Joy School. We had 5 very cute girls, much different from the 6 boys I had when Ethan was in Joy School. However, I have a bitter sweet feeling about ending Joy School. This will be my last baby to go through Joy School. The graduation ceremony, as is anything when Lauren is involved, was very entertaining. They each recieved an award and prepared a song and a cheer. Although, Lauren danced and ran back and forth in front of all the other girls, who were standing in a nice straight line performing like they were supposed to, the whole time. Part of me laughs and the other part isn't quite sure what to do. She is a cutie and I love every ounce of her joyful being. I somehow managed to get a few pictures with her being still with all her classmates.

6 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

Hey "cake lady"!! I'm so glad you sent me your blog!! I can't believe how big the kids are!! Sounds like life is good even with ACL surgery!

Marci said...

Well, it looks like you have been blogging away in secret for a little while now! I must say I am very impressed by your blog debut :-)! (and I love the picture of the girls waiting to walk out and get their awards!)

McKell and John said...

Hi Melissa! I want to see pictures of your cakes! Welcome to the Blog world! Feel free to take a peek at our blog!

Karen said...

Love you darling blog Melissa. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I just love reading blogs!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Lauren is that old. It always throws me for a loop when I see her. It seems like yesterday we were trading kiddos and celebrating green day together. ;)