








We went to our neighborhood pool on Saturday and we had it all to ourselves for a good hour and a half. It was only Ethan, Lauren and I for the first little while and then Steve brought Matthew and Rachel after they finished their jobs without complaining. We had fun together trying to find new tricks to do without diving from the side of the pool since that was against the pool rules. Steve and I both tried doing summersalts in the water and WOOOAAAA, talk about getting way dizzy - The joys of getting old. Matthew told us to watch him do his "under water disco." I thought that was so cute. Steve and Ethan were having "hold your breath under water" contests. Lauren got tired and just wanted to relax on Mommy, while Rachel went around taking pictures of everyone. She is becoming quite the photographer. Hope you enjoy the pics!






3 comments:
Cute pictures! I looked at the pictures before reading your post and was trying to figure out if Lauren was sleeping! She must have been pretty worn out!
Sounds like lots of fun. Especially having the pool to yourselves for a while. Tell Steve to smile next time. ;)
gotta love the pool!
Post a Comment