2. I love that my silverware drawer is always in perfect order.

3. I love having to look for something in two or three different places.
4. I love it when I get a cup out of the cupboard and there is still water in it.
5. I love it when I go to use a clean bowl and find oatmeal still stuck to it.
6. I love that I am having to buy new dishes more often due to more breakage.
7. I love it when my cake decorating tips fall victim to the garbage disposal.

8. I love having to ask my children over and over and over to come and set or clear the table and/or load and unload the dishwasher.
9. I love finding water all over the kitchen counter and floor near the sink.
10. I love being able to teach my children how to be responsible and how to work.






4 comments:
Some of those gave me a good laugh...especially finding a cup in the cupboard with water still in it and your poor little cake tips :-)!
I could totally relate to the water near the sink, the Tupperware cupboard, and the silverware drawer :) My kids aren't big enough for some of the others yet, thank goodness! My favorite part, though, is when you ask about it and they say "I have no idea how that happened!"
So were you already a patient, understanding person about your kithcen or does that come with mothering adorable children?
Hee hee! I love this list! Sometimes after my little ones have helped unload the dishwasher I spend DAYS looking for certain pots or untensils - only to find them in one of my daughter's dress-up purses or loaded onto the back of my son's Tonka truck!
Thanks for reminding me to laugh about it!
PS - I would love to get you your SuperMom Central prize but I need an email address. Could you please email me at supermomcentral@yahoo.com?
Post a Comment