8 years ago
Monday, July 28, 2008
Memory Lane Monday
Here is a little game...leave a comment on my blog of a memory you have of any one of us. It doesn't matter what it is or how long you have known us. Just anything you can remember. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory of me, I will return and leave one about you. Ready, Set, Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I remember all those RS Board meetings we had over at Lori's house! That's where I got my first glimpse of just how talented you are. I just sat in awe listening to all your ideas and then to see them come to fruition. WHOA!! :-)
I also loved having Ethan in my primary class. Dang, that was almost 6 years ago!! He wasn't a perfect little angel (none of the kids were), but I felt like I learned how he "worked" and was able to communicate with him so that we understood each other. He probably doesn't remember his CTR 5 teacher, but tell him I said hi. :)
I remember meeting you. I was a teenager and Stephen was asking his younger siblings what we thought of you and someone else he'd been dating. I remember being instantly impressed by your beauty and personality. I think we all voted for you back then.
I'm still so happy he chose you and I get to have you as a sister in law. You're wonderful
Post a Comment