Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oh My Gosh, I Won AGAIN!


Can you believe this? I woke up this morning after having a great date night out with my husband and found out that I won these Adorable flip flops. I just let Rachel pick the ones she wanted and she picked these. Heaven Sent makes them and A Savy Baby had the giveaway. But I just have to tell you that I check out the Tip Junkie daily, my good friend Laurie is the Tip Junkie, her blog is so fun, and she has been celebrating her year anniversary with a 20 Day Giveaway. However, I have yet to win one of her giveaways, her blog leads me to some great Mom-Prenuers blogs with some wonderful ideas, products and giveaways. So there is my plug for my amazing friend/superwoman Laurie. And Thank You Savvy Baby and Heaven Sent for the cute flip flops.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Maybe you should go buy some lotto tickets while you are on your lucky streak :-)! Congrats on winning such cute stuff!

Karen said...

Wow--you are on a roll! Congrats on all your fun new prizes.

~ said...

We would love to be featured on your blog under favorite links!!!

Congratulations!!!!

A Savvy Baby!!

Melissa said...

You've got way too many fun links on your blog! Every time I come here I end up spending forever clicking on all the links. Congrats on all of the cool wins! Those flip flops are way cute!