Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby Seph

Amber and Mike Brunson came over for dinner tonight. I tried out a new recipe. I shouldn't do this when company comes but I think it turned out great. It was a recipe from my visiting teacher. It was Creamy White Chili. I always make the regular white chili and love it and now have a new favorite.

We also got to finally meet their new baby Seph, short for Joseph. He is a cute baby even when he cries. We had fun hanging out, playing a litte rock band and wii games. I was having fun with their other little one, Van, until he turned to run away from me laughing and ran right into our dinning room chair and smacked his head good. He had a nice bump on his head when he left.


Mike was trying real hard to keep up with the kids on Rock Band. He was much more at ease when it came to Bowling with Rachel and Baseball with Matthew. Thanks for visiting guys!

No comments: