I always look forward to visiting my Aunt Virginia and Uncle Bob's house. Every time we go lots of family come to visit. I love visiting with my cousin's. And it is also fun because I used to live in the house next door to them. However, never while they were living there. And I always think about how much fun we could of had if we never moved to Texas. I've always had issues with moving to Texas, I was only seven, but I just can't seem to ever leave now.
Aunt Virginia took this picture because she didn't want to be in it, well you can see her in the mirror. {heehee} Cousin's Susie, Linda, Janie and Melissa, Rachel and Lauren.
Aunt Virginia took this picture because she didn't want to be in it, well you can see her in the mirror. {heehee} Cousin's Susie, Linda, Janie and Melissa, Rachel and Lauren.
We're eating yummy BBQ hamburgers and some delicious cookies that Linda made while Uncle Bob is manning the table with all the kids.






No comments:
Post a Comment