Monday, January 5, 2009

Disneyland

For Christmas Grandma and Grandpa Spendlove gave us tickets to Disneyland. This has been a long awaited for adventure for our family.
And so here it is starting from the end of our day going to the beginning of our day.

Lauren fast asleep in with her Disneyland souvenir.

We don't see this very often. Matthew & Rachel must have been exhausted after their fabulous day at Disneyland.

One last picture at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Out of all the pictures we took today, this is our only family picture. {a little disappointing}

Ethan Souvenir shopping.

Can you tell where Matthew is? We tried to get all the pretty lights...

Can you feeeeeel the love?

Aunt Kathy, Spencer & Nephi going for a drive.

I think Lauren is a little to young to be driving. This trial run was not too promising.

Cute Cousins getting their Driver's License

Aunt Sarah and Ethan enjoying, yet, another ride.

Happy Grandma and all the ecstatic grandkids.

Lost in somewhere in Disneyland
I think we are in Tarzan's tree house

Showing are Disneyland Spirit

Getting ready for the ride of our life - The Indiana Jones Ride

Cute girls in front of the Castle, can't you tell?

Nephi has already had too much fun.
Lauren and Rachel
Summer and Spencer
Nothing like the good old Merry-Go-Round.

Still thinking about their Disneyland Souvenirs

Space Mountain was my all time favorite. I think Uncle Stuart likes it too.

However, it wasn't one of Lauren's favorites.

Honey, I Shrunk the Audience 3D show - I still get the shimmies when
I think about the feeling we had of mice attacking our legs.

Cute Minnie Mouse and her Glasses

Here is the whole clan!

The Matterhorn, everyone enjoyed this ride.



Have you found Nemo yet, Grandma?
We all live in a Yellow Submarine....

Our first ride of the day.

Almost our whole family.

Watching Mickey Mouse's Marching Band
Summer Spendlove, the new Mickey Mouse Band Director

Our Cute Little Minnie Mouse - Lauren
Waiting for the tram to get to Disneyland

Thank you Grandma for a wonderful day full of great memories!

1 comment:

San Diego Spendloves said...

I loved looking at these pictures. Thanks so much for taking so many pictures...especially when you go out of your way to take pictures of others who don't take so many pictures (like us). We really do appreciate you.