Monday, January 5, 2009

Princess Land and a Little Dancing

I took Lauren to see all the princesses. I thought they were going to all be walking around, but instead we waited in our longest line of the day for an hour and a half. Of course it was worth the wait. The normal set up was to see 3 princesses and Lauren had her picture taken with 5.
It was her lucky day.

Princess Lauren and Mulan
Princess Lauren and Sleeping Beauty

Princess Lauren and Belle

Princess Lauren and  Arial
Princess Lauren and Snow White

She was fit to be a Queen.
Princess Minnie Dancing her way around Disneyland



1 comment:

San Diego Spendloves said...

I am glad that Lauren got to see all of those princesses because she looks like she was thrilled. What a great mom you are for waiting in such a long line for her.