I only have pictures of Rachel and Matthew this weekend. Sometimes it is just hard to be in 4 places at one time. I got to Rachel's game late and I had 3 mom's come up to me and tell me how awesome she was doing and that she stole the ball probably 15 times. I love watching my kids do their thing.
Rachel and the Raider's A team:
Kaylen, Sophia,
Alona, Rachel and Erin.

They put "Girls Got Game" on the back of their shirts. So Cute!

Rachel giving her coach a high five.

Matthew's game was just as exciting. He was the tallest player from both teams. He is even playing with a finger that just lost it's fingernail. He is one tough cookie.
I so need a better camera or at least I should figure out how to use the one I have.

Matthew at tip off.

Matthew shooting a free throw, but notice the girl being drag by the other girl on the side lines. Yes, it is Rachel and Lauren. The referee had to stop for a second and ask the girls to move, but they couldn't hear him so he started blowing his whistle and teasingly hurried them along. Lauren was extremely
embarrassed and Rachel tried to play it cool, while everyone in the audience was laughing.
1 comment:
Your life has turned into mine. Basketball, basketball, and more basketball. Enjoy it, because it goes by too fast!
Post a Comment