Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chef Steve

Cilantro Chicken
Steve and I were trying to decide what to have for dinner one night and I mentioned to him that I saw this good looking chicken recipe that I thought he would like on Miner Moments. And sure enough, he went to work and made it for us that night. He says it is now on the rotation list. I love it when he cooks. He puts much more thought and time into preparing his meals. Another night he grilled up some chicken and sausage along with some fresh green beans from our garden and roasted some potatoes with some fresh rosemary from our garden.


See, much more time and thought into his meals.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks so good! Now I'm going to have to try it, too.

Sarah said...

How'd the chicken turn out? It looks delicious. I'm so impressed by my big brother's cooking skills. What a good man he is. I love you guys and miss you lots.