Monday, June 15, 2009

Steve + Kids + Bikes = Mom time alone

Steve takes the kids for rides a lot, he just never remembers to take any pictures and I have a hard time blogging without pictures. Here they are on one of their first days of summer. (I was busy getting ready for youth conference...more about that later.)
Lauren just got a new bike for her birthday, so they went on a Lauren friendly trail at George Bush Park. They rode 4 miles that morning.



Although it was a great time, they unfortunately had a to make a few stops.

The first one was because Steve's chain broke. The second one was because Lauren's pedal fell off.

(Thank goodness he is prepared and can fix anything)



But this just gave Matthew some time to do what he truly loves and that is to catch frogs and lizards.

And it gave Lauren some time to let her cute little toes breath. She does not like to wear socks because they make her feet sweat.

Thank you Rachel for taking such good pictures so I could do some more blogging.


No comments: