Saturday, June 27, 2009

PaRtY WeEkEnD!

This was the weekend of Birthday Parties.

Ethan went to his friend Josh's party at Time Square and of course had a blast. I actually made the cake and Ethan said that Josh said it was the best cake ever and didn't want to cut it. (not bad coming from an 11 year old)
Matthew went to Tristan's birthday part at the Inflatable Zone AND they had a magician come in to do a show for the kids. It was perfect for Matthew. He had been excited all week for this and he came home with these fun goodies.

Rachel was invited to her friend Isabel's Hanana Montana party at Bath Junkie. Talk about party of all parties. The invitation came with a Hanana Montana shirt to wear to the party, so they all had matching shirts except for the birthday girl of course, who was all decked out Hanana Montana style.
Rachel had so much fun making bath salts, lotions and soaps. The fragrance she picked was honeysuckle and I actually like it. She came home with her Bath Junkie goodies, a Hanana Montana Halmark Christmas Ornament and this OMGosh WAY cute Hanana Montana BIG purse.

I wish I was invited to the party and so does Lauren. I took Lauren with me to drop Rachel off and she was crying when we left because she didn't get to stay. But NOW that is the kind of party she wants, exactly the same way. And she wants to wear exactly the same clothes as Isabel - Hanana Montana shirt, silver sparkly head band, silver sparkly big belt, silver sparkly flirty skirt and silver sparkly "glass slippers."
Isabel's mom is the most wonderful person I know. She is always so kind, giving and generous in all that she does. I am extremely lucky to also have her as my nextdoor neighbor. She's the best.

No comments: