Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas '09

So this is my Christmas post. But I am a little bummed because I can't find any of the pictures I took. Plus all of the pictures I took of us leaving Texas. There are tears!

But here the pictures I have managed to get from others of our '09 Christmas.
We had been in an apartment in Bakersfield waiting for our house to be finished. So we went to G&G Spendlove's early and stayed a little later for our Christmas.
The Sunday before Christmas family photo. No one is allowed to get undressed until this picture is taken. Which is a good thing. How often do get a family picture with everyone looking so nice?


We have the infamous Christmas Turkey Dinner on Christmas Eve so the the ladies can relax on Christmas Day and all eat leftovers. It was delish.



We continue to take our turns when opening presents. It gets to start with the youngest then moves on up to the oldest. The only advantage of not having the whole family together is that we get to open our presents faster. These are all the pictures I have. :(



Here are some random pictures but they are pictures of our Christmas Stay.

Not sure what is happening here.
Lauren is checking out all of Grandma's special spoons. Grandpa was even explaining where a few came from. She found some favorites and sure loved admiring them.
If you are in California for Christmas, the tradition is to go Ventura Pier and watch the Sunset on Christmas Day. It is always so beautiful. A little cold but beautiful!



This was a picture that Ethan took with his new camera.
Aunt Sarah with the boys.
And that is all I have. I need more pictures to help me remember everything that happened. My memory was never good and it is only getting better;)
Merry Christmas! How grateful we are that we live in a country where we can celebrate the birth of our Savior. So that we can feel of his spirit as we remember him during the Christmas Season. How grateful I am for him.

No comments: