This is the only Farewell party I haven't posted yet, because I have no pictures. And there is a good reason. There was NO party.
It was tough getting ready to move and to leave all our friends and all that Matthew has ever known. I understand that. That is why I gave him a gazillion chances to have this farewell party. But I finally had to stand my ground and really take it away. Due to some wrong choices Matthew made, I had to. I was so sad. He had planned more for his party than any of the other kids. He spent a lot of time online looking for party ideas and printing activities out.
Here is the party plan he made:
to do list
1. pin the horse.
2. coloring page
3. Stavanger hunt
4. Lego animal contest
5. brake (snack)
6. gess that animal.
7. animal bingo.
8. make your own favorite animal and tell why its your favorite.
9. Matthew little card pass out.
10. if there's any presents than will do that
It could have been a great party. But a mother's gotta do, what a mother's gotta do. No matter how hard it hurts her.
8 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment